Friday 11 July 2014

Mathematics

The only thing that I like about mathematics is that there is only one answer to every problem. If the answer is different then it’s for a different question. Its clear cut and straight forward, it may be a challenge getting to the answer but, the answer exists.


Life is not so. There are some questions that can be answered with a simple yes or no and that’s that. It’s a few questions, which are that simple. Most questions, I have come to learn are not easy to answer and it may take a long process to end up at an answer. I have so many uncertainties like every other person around me and sometimes I let those uncertainties overwhelm me.  Growing up is difficult and it hurts responsibility can be such a hateful thing and may present itself as a huge burden but, with wisdom let us adjust.


Let’s not fall into the trap of being confined by our circumstances and situations we have brains let’s use them.  I had a view about life and it changed as I grew up and some things remained the same. Then the things that changed remained the same and the things that remained the same changed. Ultimately my view of life changed but, where or not life changed I don’t know. What I do know is that I choose not to lose hope in the times that life took me on a ride. Of all things it has made me stronger, at this very moment of my life I would say I’m at a sharp turn. A sharp turn would need me to ride with caution and with an open heart to receive any good advice.


I know very few things about life there is a reason why I’m still 21 I have a long way to go and a lot to learn but, I’m not giving up…


In my sharp turns

In my wrong turns

In my smooth curves

In my cruises

In my halts

And yields



I don’t intend on giving up, I’m making that decision now so that when those moments come my mind is already set. 

1 comment

  1. In my sharp turns
    In my wrong turns
    In my smooth curves
    In my cruises
    In my halts
    And yields , I like that

    ReplyDelete

© A Journey of Greatness
Maira Gall