Thursday 23 October 2014

Yes, I'm Two faced




I wish I could write to you from a place of perfection
I wish I could
a place completely loved and adore by all
a place transparent as the air
a place with no past mistakes and bad days
a place where I am always right about everything
a place where I know it all and have it all
but, I am not that
I am strong
I speak with eloquence
I am a loyal friend
I do most things with all my heart
I seek to understand
I love to learn
I live to serve
I don't take life for granted
I tend to remember to say, Thank You
yet I am also
impatient
fussy
overly critical
quick with my tongue
I do not eat right
sometimes too I'm reserved
I take on too much
see the thing; not the person
not qualified
There are two sides to the coin called me
so yes I do have two faces
I seek to merge the two and fail most times  
I am fine dying unknown but,
I want what I have done do live on...
I am GREAT


but, this is ME...
but, only a glimpse
this time, not because I am afraid to show you who I am
but, because I too, am still discovering who I am.


No comments

Post a Comment

© A Journey of Greatness
Maira Gall