Friday 16 January 2015

Requesting permission to be critiqued



The initial reason I started my blog was because I was on holiday and I was very bored. Well I grew... now the main reason that I blog is to improve my writing skills. Which brings me to my request;  

 could you please criticize me?

 I may think that I am good or bad but, you may have the better and less bias view.

You are welcome to read any of my old posts even if it is just one and post on that particular blog post or you can email me personally at gwenmlondy@gmail.com  (Please place subject as ‘JOG Critique’) or leave a message on Google+. You can be as honest as you like but, please keep it clean.

Looking forward to hearing from you... So, critique away... I'm serious!!!



No comments

Post a Comment

© A Journey of Greatness
Maira Gall