Thursday 10 December 2015

Walking in my Sleep



Trying to get the approval of other people
Trying to know
What they think
What I should do and
How I should live my life

Standing in front of you right here
Trying to be someone I am NOT
Trying to find me
All my life I have been walking in my sleep
Stuck in this world trying to find me
Searching for me in the wrong place
Amongst the wrong people
Doing things to be seen
Only to be ignored
Finding a way out of this world
Disorientated, unaware and unskilled
of my surroundings
that are tough enough to kill

I’m living in a world that is not my own
A world in which I’m chasing a dream that is not even mine

All my life I have been living in my sleep
but, TODAY I WAKE UP

With the Greatness within me
to change the world
I can do anything
Today I will learn something about myself
That will change the rest of my life
My life is too short and valuable,
to live up to other people’s expectations
but, GOD’s

So today…I WAKE UP
I live with Destiny
I live with Fulfillment
and I live with PURPOSE
TODAY I LIVE MY LIFE 

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Journey of Greatness
Maira Gall